You're doing jumping jacks and you yet again pee your pants. You have finally resorted to wearing pads on the daily to prevent awkward accidents from simple things like a small sneeze. Or maybe you had the most beautiful baby that has changed every aspect of your life for the better except for one: the way things are "down there". You may have tried Kegel exercises for months to change the way things are "down there" but with minimal change. If any of these are the case, you may want to look into Votiva Vaginal Rejuvenation.
After having a child or as you age, you may have noticed that you start to have a few intimate issues. During these changes, the elastin and collagen degrade often causing wrinkles on the vulva and labia, lowing sensitivity in the vagina, less sensation during sex, incontinence (your awkward pee-the-pants accidents), and more. These issues can understandably cause many problems in your everyday life. With new technology, these issues can all be resolved. Your life doesn't have to be lived in discomfort!
Votiva is a painless treatment that uses advanced technology to rejuvenate the vaginal area with thermal tissue remodeling and radio-frequency contraction.
Dr. Johnston has helped many women return back to their original quality of life. To see how the Votiva treatment at Health and Vitality has helped out women just like you, see the testimonials.
Common feminine health concerns addressed by Votiva
• Laxity and wrinkled appearance of the labia and vulva
• Low blood flow and sensitivity
• Pain sensation caused by labial hypertrophy
• Low level of sexual interest and self-esteem
• Weakening of the vaginal muscles
• Decreased sexual sensation
• Recurrent vaginal infections
• Stress incontinence (urine leakage when you sneeze, cough, etc.)
• Urinary frequency or urgency
• Vaginal laxity
• Vaginal dryness
• Sexual dysfunction caused by postpartum
• Vaginal aging and menopause.
• Painful Intercourse
Votiva is a new revolutionary technology that is changing Women’s lives.
• FIRST Machine in Utah County
• FDA approved Non-Surgical treatment
• In-Office treatments
• Less than 30 minutes to improve vaginal symptoms
• Increases collagen production creating healthier mucosa and increased elasticity
• ZERO Downtime
• Enhances tightness, sensation, muscle tone & external beauty
• Customized treatment packages available
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Votiva?
How does Votiva work?
• FormaV – Gentle thermal tissue remodeling
• FractoraV – Fractional radio-frequency contraction
During a pre-consultation, your physician will speak to you regarding your concerns and expectations. At this time, they will develop a tailored treatment plan that can include either internal or external treatment, or both.
How many sessions are required?
Your physician will determine the best treatment plan for you. The majority of patients have 2-3 sessions, however, most notice a difference after only 1 treatment. The number of sessions depends on your treatment concerns, your personal goals, and if you plan to use a combination treatment or a single treatment approach.
What can I expect?
Patients can expect to feel a heating sensation during treatment. Results can be felt and seen immediately, with continued results over the following weeks or multiple treatments.